Shipping & Returns
- Orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days via ground shipping. Express shipping is available upon request.
- Only US Domestic
- Bacata Artisans can’t ship to P.O Boxes
- SSL Secure Sockets Layer
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Bacata Artisans is pleased to offer a return within 14 days of your order’s arrival for return, exchange or store credit. We gladly accept items that are free from scratches, blemishes, sizing or alterations, and without signs of wear or tear. Sale items are returnable unless otherwise noted on product page as "FINAL SALE”. Any orders returned undeliverable or refused by recipient, will be subject to a $9.95 charge to be deducted from the total refund amount.
- BacataArtisans.com Quality Assurance department reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the product. Once your item(s) have been received and accepted, you will receive a full refund for the cost of the item excluding shipping, handling and insurance charges. Please allow 7-12 business days after the item(s) has been received for your credit to be processed. Refunds will be issued using the same type of payment used in the original purchase.
How to Return an Item Purchased at BacataArtisans.com
Please follow our 3 easy steps below:1. Obtain your Return Authorization Number:
- Contact us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. When approved, you will receive an email with your Return Merchandise Authorization Number along with shipping and packaging instructionsPackage Your Order:
- To receive a refund, you must provide the original packaging and documentation. Complete the Customer Return Form to include with your return shipment. Any promotional item or free gift included with the order must be returned. If not returned, you will be subject to the full retail price of the item.
3. Shipping & Insurance:
- Once you have received your RMA number, ship the item prepaid to the address received in your email. For your protection, we recommend shipping returns insured using FedEx, UPS, or USPS Express or Priority Mail. We are not responsible for lost return packages. Items are delicate and must be packaged in the original box to ensure it will not get defective while in transit. For a full refund, items returned must be in same quality as they were when sent to you. The package will be returned to its original sender if your Customer Return Form with RMA number is not included inside the package or if it has been damaged or tampered with. Please do not affix the Customer Return Form to the outside of the package. Please note: for security purposes, do not write BacataArtisans.com or the contents of the package such as jewelry, emeralds, gold or any other related items on the outside of the box. Return shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
- Since our semi precious stones are raw and each product is handmade by an artisan, the pieces won't be exactly the same there with distinctive variations in color, shape, size or slight imperfections.